Apple’s HomeKit platform, which allows Siri-control of Wi-Fi connected home automation accessories, is one of the big areas of interest for accessory makers at this year’s Consumer Electronics Show. With the event officially kicking off today, we’ve put together one place to find all of the announcements this week for the latest HomeKit products.
Some of the highlights so far: the first ceiling fans and window blinds for the platform are on show this week, while more outlets, switches, thermostats and door lock options also gain support. And the products come from some notable companies in the space including Honeywell, Lutron, Kwikset, iHome, and more.
Head below for the full list of HomeKit accessories announced this week.
We start things off with new wall outlets, switches, and light sockets from iDevices:
- Siri-controlled, HomeKit wall outlets, switches and light sockets
HUNTER HOMEKIT FAN
- WiFi enabled and support for Apple’s HomeKit platform, the ceiling fans are named Symphony and Signal and come in at $329 and $379.
- Kwikset Premis is the company’s first Apple HomeKit™-compatible smart door lock
Lutron announces HomeKit support for wireless window shade products
- iHome unveils new SmartPlug model w/ power consumption tracking, remote control support
- Honeywell announces HomeKit-enabled Lyric thermostat, available for preorder now
- Grid Connect announces Smart HomeKit Sensors for Temperature & Humidity and Water Detection
- Insteon adds Sonos integration to control speakers from its iOS app & hardware